Collectibears are limited edition Build a Bear Stuffed animals that may represent a movie, a holiday special, and etc. Some Collectibears may be sold on holidays, a release of a movie, or another specific time. Below I listed some notable sets of Collectibears.
- Valentines Day- Around this loving holiday Build-a-Bear Workshop releases bears with heart designs on their fur and they added a Jonas Brothers "Love Bug" sound.
- Christmas Special Bears - Are based off of Christmas movies like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, and others. Some have special features like light-up noses and cheeks, special sounds, and more.
- Easter - On a eggciting holiday sometimes they do easter bunnies or yellow chicks.
- St. Patricks Day - In a very lucky holiday they have a lucky bears that haves clovers around the bear or just fully green.
- Halloween - During a very Spooky holiday sometimes they use bears that has candy corn custom on them or they have ghost or spooky cats.
Sesame Street Edit
Main Article: Sesame Street
Sesame Street is a TV Show that aired in 1969. Jim Henson designed the puppets used in the show. From 2006 to 2008, you could make a plush of 3 different characters from the show, each with a vest and sound chip.
Main Article: Build-A-Dino
These stuffed dinosaurs are found at Build-A-Bear Workshop as Collectibears, and also have their own stores around the country, along with clothes and accessories.
Summer Bears for Build-a-Bearville's Camp Happy HeartEdit
Every summer Build-a-Bear Workshop introduces a group of furry friends as mascots for Build-a-Bearville's Camp Happy Heart. In 2010 they introduced the Ice Cream Bears Series. In 2011 they introduced the second series of the Ice Cream bears that are called Blizzard Bears.
T.V and Movie's bear'sEdit
Build-a-Bear has been doing hit t.v show's and hit movie's bear's and all of them are limited time only "while supplies last." the following bears are the ICarly bear , Star Wars bear , High School Musical bear , Hannah Montanna bear , Jonas dog , E.B , Smurfs , and a Wizard of Waverly Place bear .